Thursday 20 December 2012

Last day...

It's the handing in day.
All the assignments are nicely packed up in their plastic wallets, waiting patiently in my bag.
And I sit and type my final blog.

I notice something about the blogs that I have written so far - they are all out of order!
I now know that there is no way to change the publishing order of a blog. You can have a post written, or half written for a while. Until it's published, however, it's not there...

So that explains that then.

In our last ICT session, we looked at some other Smart Notebook presentations. Peer Assessment is a funny old thing. It made me at once jealous, confident, desperate for praise, and full of derision for the comments that I received. (I made up that last bit)
It was a sneak peak of what is to come - lots of observations and lots of people commenting on my work.

The first 7 weeks back after Christmas are going to be fun, but possibly difficult and definitely challenging.

I cannot wait.

In the meantime, enjoy my posts, and have a very Happy Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment